The laws of England and Wales govern these Terms & Conditions. By using this website, www.ashtangayogaguildford.com, and/or attending any of Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit’s services, you are voluntarily agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. You are agreeing that you have read, understand, and consent to the Terms & Conditions herein. You accept and understand that no guarantees are made through the use of this website and/or Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit’s services.
You agree that under no circumstances is Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of your use of this website and/or Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit’s services. By using this website and/or Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit’s services, you agree to this limitation of liability and release Clive Bratchell &/or Mark Cupit from any and all claims.
You may be required to provide registration information about yourself, such as your name and email address. You agree that this information is correct and up to date. You may not impersonate someone else or provide wrong registration information. Clive Bratchell & Mark Cupit are committed to protecting your privacy.
This website may contain links to third party websites. You agree that Clive Bratchell &/or Mark Cupit are not responsible or liable for any policies, practices, or content of these third party websites.
Any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions should be directed to email@example.com.
Please also read the below text, fill in and send the form before you attend any classes online or live run by Clive Bratchell or Mark Cupit
If you have a heart condition, high/low blood pressure, have had a heart attack or a stroke, have ever experienced chest pain brought on by physical activity, have ever lost consciousness or fallen over as a result of dizziness, have a bone or joint problem (i.e.. knee, hip, shoulder) that can be aggravated by physical activity, are on any medication that could affect your body’s response to physical activity, are diabetic, epileptic or asthmatic, suffer from allergies, are pregnant or have given birth in the last three months, or have any other reasons known to you that may prohibit you from attending physical activities safely, then it is advisable to consult a doctor before beginning any physical activity such as yoga.
You agree to the following:
1. You are participating in online OR live yoga classes taught by Clive Bratchell, Mark Cupit or any substitute teacher of Ashtanga Yoga Guildford. You are participating at your own risk.
2. You recognise that you must be in proper physical and mental health to participate in the activities. You understand that the activities require physical exertion, and you represent and warrant that you are physically fit, and have no medical condition which would prevent your full participation in these activities. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in the activities. If you have consulted a physician, you have taken the physician’s advice.
3. You are in proper physical condition to participate in the activities, and you are aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in for example abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury and potentially heart attack. You also understand that you could experience muscle, back and/or other injuries during the yoga classes. You understand your physical limitations and are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before you become ill or injured.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in these yoga classes, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur because of participating in these.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in these yoga classes, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) you may have against Clive Bratchell, Mark Cupit or any substitute teacher of Ashtanga Yoga Guildford for any claim that you may sustain because of participating in these activities even if the claim arises from the negligence of Clive Bratchell &/or Mark Cupit or anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold Clive Bratchell, Mark Cupit or any substitute teacher of Ashtanga Yoga Guildford harmless from any loss or liability incurred in defending any claim made by you or anyone making a claim on your behalf, even if the claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Clive Bratchell &/or Mark Cupit or anyone else.
“Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that you may suffer, your children may suffer or that your unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any yoga activity.
6. You, your heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, prosecute or take any other action against Clive Bratchell, Mark Cupit or any substitute teacher of Ashtanga Yoga Guildford for any claim caused by any negligence or other acts.
By clicking below you will be signed up to receive communication & newsletters. You can opt out of this at any time after accepting these terms and conditions by clicking unsubscribe (updated 24th July 2020)